- Terms and Conditions
· You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, possess the legal authority to enter into the legal agreement constituted by your acceptance of these Conditions and to use the Site in conformity with such Conditions.
· All reservations are subject to availability. Reservations made on this site are considered conditional until a confirmation number is given to the guest to confirm the reservations by email or phone messages. The hotel may, from time to time, convey with the guests, to re-confirm the reservations and to prevent any simulated bookings.
· Note that children aged 10 years and older are charged as an Adult. Accommodation for children below 10 years old sharing with adults is complimentary with existing bedding at no extra cost. Request for additional bedding will be charged at regular adult price upon such requests.
· The hotel reserves its right of admission for all guests. Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city. The same shall also be applicable in case incorrect information is provided in the reservation form.
· Visitors are allowed upon the sole discretion of the Hotel management after having them officially registered under the same rules as guest.
· Sometimes an unintentional mistake of publishing inaccurate information on the site may occur (e.g. the price, description or availability). In such rare instance we reserve the right to modify/cancel your booking at any time up to the point of travel, even if you have received confirmation from us, and you will receive a full refund of advance already paid. No further compensation will be payable in such event.
· You undertake that all details you provide to in connection with any services or products which may be offered by Sunyata Hotel on the Site (including hotel room reservations) will be correct and, where applicable, the credit card which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of any services or products which you wish to purchase. Sunyata reserves the right to obtain validation of your credit card details before providing you with any services or products.
· Sunyata Hotel does not oblige for any failure by Sunyata Hotel to comply with these Conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. If Sunyata Hotel disregards any rights available to it under these Conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion. If any of these Conditions are invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining Conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
· These Conditions are governed by the laws in force in India and you agree to submit to the sole jurisdiction of the courts within the State of Karnataka, India.
All room rates are exclusive of GST on published tariff. These are subject to change as per government policies. Arrival & Departure Policy: Check- in: 2 PM - 11 PM Check- out: 11 AM - 12 PM Early check-in is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, room to be reserved from the previous night. Rooms are held until 6 pm on day of arrival unless guaranteed by a credit card or deposit.
All cancellations should be done 72 hours prior to the day of arrival, to be exempt from the cancellation charge. which is equivalent to 1 day full retention charges. All No shows will also attract 2 day’s full retention charges. It is unlikely that we will change or cancel your booking once it is confirmed. If we do make changes then we will inform you as soon as we reasonably can.
We reserve the right to make changes that are not significant and to correct errors in your booking details at any time without being liable to you.
Refund For Charge Back Transaction: In the event there is any claim for/ of charge back by the User for any reason whatsoever, such refund (if any) shall be effected only by Sunyata Hotel via payment gateway or by means as Sunyata Hotel deems appropriate. No claims for refund/ charge back shall be made by any User to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be entertained. In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Charge Back” shall mean, approved and settled credit card or net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Provider’s accounts, if any) by the acquiring bank or credit card company for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
As per government regulations, we CAN’T check in any foreign guests without a valid passport and valid travel visa. All Indian guests MUST present one of the following: Passport copy, valid driving license, Voter ID card or Aadhar Card. PAN Card is not acceptable as proof of ID as per government rules.
Sunyata Hotel and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the Sunyata Hotel and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Services. Sunyata Hotel and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of: (I) the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or (ii) any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway. The User shall indemnify and hold harmless the Payment Service Provider(s) and Sunyata Hotel and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilization of the Services. The User agrees that Sunyata Hotel or any of its employees will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond Sunyata Hotel’s reasonable control. At any circumstances the liability of Sunyata Hotel would be limited upto the value of payment received from the user by Debit/Credit Card and Net banking.